Physio, Pilates, SGA
I am Viktoria, a physiotherapist specialized in developing body awareness through movement. I teach my clients to listen and train their bodies in order to correct and prevent physical pain.
I want to help you improve your health and your mood, make you aware of your body sensations so you can feel happier. After all, how can you feel good if your shoulder, back, or any other body part hurts constantly? Remember that feeling, being able to play sports without worrying about pain in your (injured) knee, playing with your children and moving freely, or washing your back without your shoulder hurting anymore.
Steps to improve
My work style
How to improve your life
- 2011-2015 Degree in Physiotherapy. University of Almería.
- 2016 Therapeutic exercise and motor control based on the Pilates mat method, SNAE Málaga.
- 2019 Stretching Global Actif, Institute of Global Therapies, Bilbao.
- 2019 Therapeutic Pilates during Pregnancy and the Importance of the assessment in the Pelvic Floor, I.C.P.F.A., Seville.
- 2020 Anamnesis and interpretation of analytics for Physiotherapist, I.C.P.F.A., Almería.
- 2019 Stott Pilates Principles Webinar.
- 2019 Dynamic neuromyofascial chains Workshop. Knee module. Fisiodocent, Fuengirola.
- 2019 Pelvic Floor Workshop. Fisiodocent, Fuengirola.
- 2019 Neuromuscular Control of the Coxo-Lumbo-Pelvic Complex. Provincial group Colfisio Málaga.
- 2019 Therapeutic exercise after breast cancer. Provincial group Colfisio Málaga.
- 2020 Therapeutic Exercise in Suspension with Swing: PhysioFlying. Provincial group Colfisio Málaga.