- Body awareness
- Conscious breathing
- FNP stretches
- Back pain and exercise
- CORE work
- Guided relaxation
- Postural habits and ergonomics
- Healthy neck and shoulders
Body awareness through Pilates
- Know, feel and practice the basics of Pilates.
- The performance and technique in your sports practice will improve.
- The quality of your movements and the way you use your body will improve.
- You will practice the exercises to feel and automate the concepts.
- Improve vitality and feel better.
- Release muscular and mental tension through breathing.
- Learn the different types of breathing and for what they are useful.
- Optimize oxygenation, circulation and digestion through breathing exercises.
A workshop on how to stretch your body in the most effective way. Elongation + contraction at the same time.
- You will learn about PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation).
- You will improve power and muscle strength as you stretch.
- You will learn exercises to stretch the most important muscles of your body.
Back pain and exercise
- Anticipate the pain.
- You will know your back in a new and different way.
- You will learn about the main causes of discomfort.
- You will discover exercises and tips to avoid problems.
- Beyond abs.
- Learn about the CORE and its importance.
- Train your abdomen more effectively to be strong and healthy.
- Provide stability and protection to your spine.
Let go of the feeling of tiredness!
- Jacobson’s relaxation technique.
- Autogenic training by Schultz.
Through these techniques we pay attention to our body and the sensations we have, to create awareness, reduce muscle tension and stress.
Postural habits and ergonomics
Ergonomics: the posture for good health.
- You will analyze your standing posture, footwear and your stabiliyty.
- You will discover your way of walking and how it influences the state of your body.
- You will learn the most effective way to sit
- You will learn tips for sleeping and common mistakes.
Healthy neck and shoulders
Learn to take care of your neck!
- You will know your neck and the main causes of overload.
- You will receive tips to avoid the most common problems.
- You will understand the influence of other parts of your body on neck health.